This is my modest watch collection, I hope you enjoy these timepieces as much as I do. Some of the brands I collect are Omega, Hamilton, Bulova, Gucci, Invicta, Croton, Rado, and other popular brands

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Other vintage watches i own...!

I will be writing a bit more about these three watches later on this month. I bought these 3 watches at a auction, i had the three of them examined by my watch maker. The Omega Genéne Dynamic is the coolest Omega you have ever seen. It is all original except for the hands, they need to be replaced with the appropriate hands. My wife has one that she recieved when she turn 16 years old . So now we have matching watches ...LOL. The Rado Diastar has been overhauled with parts that are not exactly from the same era as the rest of the watch, otherwise the watch is an authentic Rado Diastar. Whew!!! The Oris is 100% authentic.

Omega Genéve Dynamic Automatic - Circa 1976



Rado Diastar Automatic - Circa 1978 (Refurbished).


.

Oris Mechanical Movement Watch Circa 1950.

No comments:

Post a Comment