This is my modest watch collection, I hope you enjoy these timepieces as much as I do. Some of the brands I collect are Omega, Hamilton, Bulova, Gucci, Invicta, Croton, Rado, and other popular brands

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Powered By Light... Citizen Eco Drive Perpetual Calendar

When i was a teenager my father gave me a beautiful Citizen watch, it was stainless steel with a blue-gray face, automatic. I used that watch every day until one day it actually fell apart. I was very fond of that watch so i decided to look for a Citizen watch a few months ago. When I visited my trusted watch dealer, he recommended i go with an eco-drive. i was really impressed when learned that the Eco-Drive was not a quartz, or Automatic but instead Solar Powered. I started looking at the options and settled for a Perpetual Calendar Model. Beatiful stainless steel chronograph/Alarm/Dual Time/Perpetual Calendar watch with a nice red bezel, and black face with luminous hands and hour markers. This a a very nice time piece that i enjoy regularly. I hope you enjoy the pictures.


View from the top:


this watch is super confortable to wear... and hey i never need to worry about putting a new battery or keeping it in a winder. Just keep it expose to light and i will run for ever!!! That is a smart buy!

1 comment:

  1. Get your authentic luxury brand name watch for a LARGE discount on DEXCLUSIVE.

    ReplyDelete