This is my modest watch collection, I hope you enjoy these timepieces as much as I do. Some of the brands I collect are Omega, Hamilton, Bulova, Gucci, Invicta, Croton, Rado, and other popular brands

Saturday, August 29, 2009

It is here...!!! Invicta Subaqua Noma III .... this is a beautiful timepiece

I have been thinking about getting either a Subaqua Noma III or an Invicta Akula Reserve . Well i decided to give it a go the Subaqua Noma III. I waited for 5 days for my watch to arrive. when it did I could not wait with anticipation to open the box. I thought i was ready to see what was on inside the box. But I was wrong... the watch inside the box, I was more than surprised. I was completely taken by the beauty of the watch. I read so many watch blogs and i read people bashing Invicta and i still cannot understand why.. I own 10 invicta watches every single one is a made with very high quality materials and the operate perfectly. Besides being very good looking, affordable and easy to wear. I can sit here and try to describe my Subaqua Noma III, but i think the best way to describe it is just by saying the watch is Beautiful and then show the pictures.. so here they are:


here is another view:

I love the screw down chronometer pushers and the protection on the crown, the bak is also beautiful and you can appreciate the Swiss Made marking.


1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to lose kilograms then you need to get on this brand new custom keto plan.

    To design this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, painless, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their launch in early 2019, 1000's of clients have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a professional keto plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete